Sustainable production from biomass
The Bioresources community works on the very essence of the bioeconomy, bioresources, from biomasses and co-products of agricultural, forestry and marine origin.
At the crossroads of the different B4C communities, the work of the Bioresources community focuses on the sustainable production and mobilisation of biomass in response to the value chains: food, biomolecules, bioenergy and biobased materials.
Its aim is to promote sustainable agricultural production systems, in order to adapt to climate change and ensure the maintenance and development of bioeconomy sectors.
Soil quality, development of bioinputs for plant nutrition and protection, water management, new technologies, are some of the themes that drive the exchanges and events of this community.
The approach is not only technical, it is also systemic. It is about working on production and transformation to include bioresources in a strategy for development and progress in the different fields and territories.
Change through the bioeconomy in pictures
“Bioresources” community exclusivities
- Animation of a community of more than 230 actors, led by a board of recognised experts, and including solution providers, biomass suppliers, and research and transfer institutes
- Specialisation in the sustainability of production systems and biomass mobilisation
- Steering of a specific working group on plant nutrition and protection
- Defining a roadmap and action plan around its strategic axes
- Intensification of upstream-downstream networking
- Strengthening of industrial transfer arrangements
- Organisation of technical days, work groups, webinars, site visits, etc.
- Support for projects from the set-up stage to certification
- Highlighting the players of tomorrow and new solutions
Our “Bioresources” members
President of the CHAMBER OF AGRICULTURE OF HAUTS-DE-FRANCE
HONORARY PRESIDENT OF THE COMMUNITY
President of RITTMO
Gene&GreenTK: at war with bacteria
Founded in 2013, the start-up, a member of B4C, develops innovative enzyme-based solutions for the agriculture, animal nutrition and civil and military security markets. It now has a portfolio of 4 patents, 25 scientific publications and has created 2 breakthrough enzyme solutions.
Our B4C specialists
Innovation Manager, Bioresources
Innovation Officer, Bioresources