Conquering new markets
Do you want to offer a new horizon to your ambition? Through the organisation of exploratory missions and international delegations of members, we give you access to new markets and new skills. The aim is to establish partnerships, stimulate research and innovation, and facilitate the discovery of new technologies and new raw materials.
To help project leaders open up to other countries, B4C relies on a perfect knowledge of the markets as well as on an international ecosystem of industrial, technological and business partners, leaders in their field.
Our services :
- Organisation of exploratory missions in target countries (North America, Latin America, Africa, Asia, Middle East…) to access new markets and new skills,
- Management of international delegations of members at major conferences (Plant Based Summit, EFIB, etc.) to promote their B2B contacts,
- Supporting members’ innovations by enabling them to benefit from European funding,
- Intervention of B4C in major conferences of the bioeconomy.
The B4C Brasil Club
Join a club that promotes local partnerships
Created in 2014, the B4C Brasil club brings together key players in innovation (industrial and academic), both French and Brazilian, in the field of the bioeconomy.
Its mission: to promote technological, industrial, commercial and academic partnerships; to encourage the emergence of collaborative bi-national research and innovation projects; to help develop a Franco-Brazilian bioeconomy sector.
In this reference market, the approach is gradual and B4C relies on the pillars of its service offer to help its members set up:
- Qualified contacts,
- Sharing of targeted information,
- Customised missions,
- Studies and diagnoses.
Our member testifies
We participated in the international delegation of B4C members at EFIB 2021 in Austria. ARD was able to strengthen its visibility at the congress and initiate new partnerships thanks to perfectly organised business meetings. Access to key players in plant chemistry and industrial biotechnology was facilitated.