Connecting to decision makers
Do you want to make your actions more visible?
B4C is at your side to promote your projects and gain influence with regional, national and European decision-makers.
Bioeconomy For Change has a wide network of contacts at the heart of regional, national and European decision making. This influence allows us to support and back up initiatives, to actively participate in the development of strategic partnerships, but also to assist our members in obtaining funding.
Our services :
- Promoting the bioeconomy and supporting our members’ projects, investments and industrialisation,
- Contribution to the development of the legislative and regulatory framework through our technical expertise,
- Information for decision-makers and participation in the development of public policies.
At regional level
Contribute to the development of public policies
- Establishing territorial diagnoses and regional strategies on the bioeconomy sectors
- Structuring inter-regional dynamics
- Promote the influence of regional expertise at national and European level
Participate in the development of territories
- Supporting and strengthening the competitiveness and industrialisation of companies through innovation
- Attracting French and foreign investment to the region
At national level
- Steering the Bioeconomy Action Plan
- Chairing the Thematic Cross-Sector Bioeconomy Commission
- Active in the Food, Chemistry & Materials and New Energy CSFs
- Involvement in acceleration strategies
Associations and clubs
- Coordination of Protéines France
- Vice-president of ACDV
- Member of the Sully club
Active in France 2030
- Privileged links with BPI, ADEME, Caisse des dépôts, France Agrimer…
At European level
Institutions & clusters
- Involved in CBE, BIC, EuropaBio
- In connection with the European Commission
- Leader of the 3Bi intercluster
- Vice-president of BIC and drafting of PAAs
- Member of the board of CBE, the €1bn public-private partnership for the bioeconomy
- Member of BIP Europe, the public-private partnership dedicated to biomethane
Our partners testify
The Hauts-de-France is by nature a bio-economy territory, which is why we have been committed for several years to becoming one of the most advanced European regions in terms of transitions. We will achieve this thanks to the expertise of reference networks such as Bioeconomy For Change.
Photo © Hauts-de-France Region
The Normandy Region is committed to a privileged partnership with Bioeconomy For Change, which reflects our stated ambition to support all Normandy players in the bioeconomy and to develop this high-potential sector in our region.
B4C is a leading partner that supports and encourages innovation in our region. Our common ambition is to make the Grand Est region a European leader in the bioeconomy.
B4C has been involved alongside the State in defining acceleration strategies for the bioeconomy. It is now helping us to implement the France 2030 measures in the territories, in order to create value and jobs.
B4C contributes, alongside us, to building a biobased industry in Europe. In particular, the network supports the development of 4 biorefinery projects based in France and financed by our entity: FARMYNG, AFTER-BIOCHEM, RESOLUTE and SCALE. . B4C’s action is a reference in France and in Europe.